Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Cat and Dog




The first image is with the inside out technique. I spoke with Claudia about this and we both think this technique is just to risky. We both don't like the look of the pants at all. The artwork that would be printed on the sleeper would have to be simple, regular illustrations would look terrible on it. If the fabric is not just the right weight and the art is not printed just right these will look bad. They have to be a white fabric with a simple print to work inside out as well. We turned the existing leopard print pants inside with the pink background color and the are awful looking. I don't want to do the inside out artwork for us. I really like the AOP printed on the back and sleeves and I know what it will look like and I think our customers will like it. There is my 2¢.

When Claudia and I talked about the folded cuff on the sleeper and pant bottom, she didn't understand how that would work and stay in place. I assume it would have to be sewn down.

I tried doing the pawprints in a pink and blue on above mentioned set and it wasn't very exciting.

I didn't put any artwork on any of these, so we could just review the new techniques on their own merit.

I tried another take on the AOP. Just review them and let me know your thoughts.

No comments: